Is your child facing a challenge? Stabilization and Mobile Response (SMR) services can help. We work with you and your family to create a plan that fits your needs. 

Mobile Response Services

Provided to you in your home to ease an immediate challenge and provide support.

  • Minimize the impact of the challenge on you and your family
  • Create safety plans
  • Connect you and your family to other helpful resources

Stabilization Services

Short-term services may be provided in addition to mobile response to help ensure your family’s long-term success. 

  • Teach skills to improve family functioning
  • Create plans that prepare you for and prevent future challenges
  • Prevent the need for out-of-home services
  • Equip you with ongoing resources and support


For any child, parent or caregiver with any problem at any time.

Call us at: 


    Threatens to inflict harm on self or others

    Is verbally or physically aggressive

    Uses substances

    Destroys or steals property

    Is withdrawn from friends and peers

    Experiences depression or anxiety

    Has difficulty in school

    Often runs away 

    Bullies or is bullied

    Demonstrates severe changes in mood

      Geolocation by 3rd Party Vendors. Cellular geolocation services in calls made to Utah’s SAFE FAM Hotline toll free number are provided by AdGeo, Inc. Information about this service, the vendors terms of use and the vendor’s data retention policies may be found at Information about the vendor’s privacy policy for this service may be found at Your use of and explicit or implicit consent during the toll free calls indicates your acceptance of the vendor’s terms of use and privacy policies.

      Download SMR Brochure


      Find out if you, your child or someone you know qualifies for System of Care services


      Learn More

      System of Care’s “wraparound” approach has two decades of supported evidence that helps families and children get the right service at the right time and at the appropriate level.

      Visit Page

      Contact Us

      Select your county in our map to contact a specific office or location, or contact us by sending an email

      Visit Page