STABILIZATION & MOBILE RESPONSE
Is your child in crisis? Stabilization and Mobile Response (SMR) services can help. We work with you and your family to create a plan that fits your needs.
Mobile Response Services
Provided to you in your home to ease an immediate crisis and provide support.
- Minimize the impact of the crisis on you and your family
- Create safety plans
- Connect you and your family to other helpful resources
Short-term services may be provided in addition to mobile response for six to eight weeks to help ensure your family’s long-term success.
- Teach skills to improve family functioning
- Create plans that prepare you for and prevent future crisis
- Prevent the need for out-of-home services
- Arm you with ongoing resources and support
CHILD IN CRISIS?
For any child, parent or caregiver with any problem at any time.
Call us at:
Threatens to inflict harm on self or others
Is verbally or physically aggressive
Destroys or steals property
Is withdrawn from friends and peers
Experiences depression or anxiety
Has difficulty in school
Often runs away
Bullies or is bullied
Demonstrates severe changes in mood